Saturday 9 November 2013

Autumn/Winter Outfits

Personally Autumn and Winter fashion is my absolute favourite! I have a serious jumper/knitwear obsession and the typical UK weather means that warm clothing is a must!
Taking some of the 2013 Autumn/Winter trends and my own favourite's here are a few outfits I have put together:


Jumper- George at Asda.
Leggings- Select.
Doc Martens- Schuh.
Scarf- H&M.

Jumper- Primark.
High Waisted Jeans- New Look.
Converse- Schuh.
Underground Creepers- Schuh (2012 Boxing Day Sale).


Dress- H&M.
Cardigan- New Look.
Tartan Scarf- Given to me by a friend.
Boots- Marks and Spencers.

Top- Primark.
Shorts- Urban Outfitters Sale.
Converse- Schuh.

Dress- HUK (Afflecks).
Shoes- Topshop.

So there you have it! I hope this gave you some inspiration and an idea of what clothes are on the market as we speak!

Chloe x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11177717/?claim=fjmpp4nfpvf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment