(image taken from Google Images - www.christmas39.com)
Affordable Products:*many product's I have included are from Boots due to the 3 for 2 offer they have on recently- saves so much money in the long-run!*
1) Soap & Glory Bright and Bubbly Original Pink Gift Set £10 - Boots.
2) Soap & Glory I'm Your Manicure Gift Set £14.00 - Boots. Ideal for the nail lovers out there!
3) Soap & Glory Loved & Glossed Gift Set £16.00 - Boots. Lovely, rich and moisturising lip gloss/sticks with an amazing vanilla scent! mmm... Slightly more pricey but totally worth every penny!
4) Bayliss and Harding Beauticology Trio in a Tin £8.00 - Boots. Great for Mum's, Auntie's or even Nana's/Grandma's who enjoy a good ol' pampering session.
5) I don't have anything specific to show for this number but I definitely recommend a look on Etsy.com for unique and mostly handmade products (prices will vary depending on what you are looking for).
6) LUSH. That is all I'm going to say. Their products are quite literally lush and make bath time that little more worthwhile! I recommend Snow Fairy scented anything (bath melt, shower gel etc)- It smells like heaven! well at least what I imagine heaven to smell like (have a look on the lush website for exact scent description haha).
7) Put together a few of your favourite high street/ drug store products and wrap them up all prettily. Originality is always nice!
8) How about printing some photo's into a little book as the perfect sentimental, personalised gift? Both printagr.am (it isn't a typo the full stop is actually meant to be there) and www.photobox.co.uk create beautiful personalised gifts with a few clicks of a button. Its that simple!
1) Soap & Glory In the Bag Gift Set £35.00 - Boots. S&G is a clear fave of mine so I couldn't not include it!
2) Soap and Glory The Yule Monty Gift Set £60.00 - Boots. The best of S&G in one perfect gift set!
3) Mini Mani Advent Calendar (which would probably be best as an early Christmas present in my opinion) £42 - Selfridges. A beauty take on the original chocolate advent calendars.
4) Nars Basier de Feu bold lip kit £35.00 - Selfridges. Perfect for those who love the dark lip trend. Contains: Damage lipstick, Como Larger than Life long-wear lip gloss and Damned Velvet Matter lip pencil.
5) Bobbi Brown Smokey Warm Eye Palette £37.50 - Selfridges. Do you know a neutral eye lover? This could possibly be the gift for them!
6) BaByliss Curl Secret Styler 2667U £119.99 - Boots/Argos/John Lewis. Any one who finds curling their hair a task will love this new ingenious tool that does all the hard work for you!
So there are a few of my picks and ideas for this Christmas. I would have chosen more but then this post would be farrrr to long! I hope this gave you a few more ideas/options for your gifts to the women in your life! I'm going to be doing a 'Presents For Him' and possibly 'Gadgets For Christmas' posts in the very near future so do keep your eyes peeled! any ideas are welcome just leave them in the comments:)