1) Revlon Colourstay for normal/dry skin - 110 Ivory.
2) Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - 010 Ivory.
3) Real Techniques Expert Face Brush.
I started with my Revlon Colourstay foundation as my base and applied it with my Real Techniques brush to create an even and flawless coverage. I then added concealer under my eyes and over any imperfections and blended it out using a clean finger.
4) Sleek Contour and Blush Palette in Fair.
5) ELF Professional Bronzing Brush.
6) GOSH Pressed Powder in 01 Golden Honey.
After completing my base I powdered my face using a Powder Brush (nothing specific, any will do) and powdering my face with the pressed powder so that my foundation and concealer didn't budge. Then using the bronzer from my Sleek palette I applied it at the hollows of my cheeks (under my cheekbones), on my temples and also down the side of my nose to add some definition. Highlighter out of the same pallete was then blended on to the high points of my face: the tops of my cheekbones, along the bridge of my nose, under my eyebrow and above my cupids bow using my index finger.
7) Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick/Crayon - 008 Blackmail.
8) MUA Undressed Pallete - shades 05 and 11.
9) Avon Brush (un-known name but any normal eye shadow brush would do).
10) ELF Professional Defining Eye Brush.
11) Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner.
12) Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara.
13) Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara.
I put a thin layer of the Scandaleyes cream stick eyeshadow onto my eye lid and blended it out using my finger all over the lid and slightly over my crease to create a smokey look. To stop the product from slipping and to increase the intensity I patted shade 11 out of my MUA pallete (the black eye shadow) on top using my Avon brush. Using my ELF Defining Eye Brush and shade 05 out of my MUA pallete (the deep brown matte shadow) I blended out the edges of the previous black cream shadow to make the eye look more put together. The liquid liner was then applied close to my lash line and slightly winged out to make my eyelashes appear slightly thicker. I then coated my lashes with The Rocket mascara for length (despite it being a mascara for volume) and The Falsies mascara for volume.
14) Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in shade 3: Revenge.
To finalise my look I applied my dark red/plum (it is much darker in person do not be deceived) lipstick to my lips.
This make-up look paired with my black ASOS peter-pan collared smock dress and two plaits in my hair created my Wednesday Addams look with a modernised twist!
"Where's your costume?"
"This is my costume. I'm a homicidal maniac. They look just like everyone else."
- Wednesday Addams.
Hope you enjoyed the post!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11177717/?claim=fjmpp4nfpvf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>