Friday 2 September 2016

Making a Comeback - chloescorner

*hides behind hands in shame*

Um... Hi guys...

Long time no, see? talk? well yes whichever you chose its been a bloody long time. A year to be exact *cringes even more so*

I've been working full time for the past year and in all honesty, I've just not prioritised this corner of the internet. More over, whilst working full time I genuinely felt as though I had nothing of interest to share with you all - now I look back, theres quite a bit I could fill you in on. I've been reading other blogger posts for the past month or so and felt the love for blogging creeping back ever so slowly. So HELLO! this week will be my comeback! I'm going to aim to do 7 posts, starting Monday, to fill you in on a few lil things that've happened starting with UNIVERSITY!!! I got accepted into Leeds Trinity University and am flying my Mancunian nest on the 17th/18th of September. Not too much on that though, I'll explain that more so on Monday.

A pretty scarce, non flashy and beautiful post but one I felt the need to make to inform you all I'm still alive, breathing and willing to share (within reason) my life, however entertaining or boring that may be.

See you all on Monday hopefully!

All my love,

Chloe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment