Thursday 8 September 2016

My year in pictures - chloecorner

Considering I went MIA for a year before coming back to this little blog I thought I'd best update you on some of the things that went on in my life! I hope you like the little montage!




SEPTEMBER:

Afternoon tea with my best friend before she headed off to Chester for Uni.


OCTOBER:

Halloween night out in Manchester with my girlies!


NOVEMBER:

Remember remember the 5th of November... Bonfire Night at Heaton Park.


DECEMBER:

The obvious one would be Christmas but heyyyy can't forget my 19th!


JANUARY:

NYE! Hello 2016.

FEBRUARY:

Shrove Tuesday/Pancake Day disaster of what was intended to be 'healthy' banana pancakes - ended up a mountain of mush and nutella. Mmmm.


MARCH:

Me, My Cousins and My Gran - Grans Birthday Meal.


APRIL:

Sophie's 19th - yet another night out in Manchester... any excuse to get dolled up, inhale alcohol and dance like nobody's watching!


MAY:

My first visit to Turtle Bay. 2 for 1 cocktails and beautiful Caribbean cuisine - What more could you want?


JUNE:

IBIZAAAAA!!!!


JULY:

Nicole and Sarge's (aka Daniel) Wedding! And how much of a princess did my beautiful cousin look?! such an amazing day.

AUGUST: 

The first of my leaving meals with family - Cabana in Manchester. OMG I cannot tell you how much I loved this restaurant! amazing food, amazing cocktails and the most incredible atmosphere - I will be writing a separate post on this for sure so keep your eyes peeled!

And for now that is it so far! September will be my last month in Manchester so I'll have a whole post on that no doubt as I make the last memories with Friends/Family/Colleagues - Much food, endless alcohol and lots of quality time.

When I look back I see how many fun-filled things I've done so far - bring on the final months of 2016, I'm totally ready for you!

All my love,

Chloe xo





























No comments:

Post a Comment