Tuesday 6 September 2016

IBIZA!☀️ - chloescorner

Post number 3 coming right attcha! Have to say I'm pretty impressed with myself right now haha. Prepare yourself for major summer blues...

On the 5th of June I headed on my first ever girls holiday - TO IBIZA!

I fell in love with the Island whilst away. The atmosphere, the gorgeous weather and views, the endless alcohol (liver - I do apologise!), the amazing nightlife, fabulous company - everything was all I could've wished for on my first holiday minus the 'rents.

So following yesterdays waffle I thought I'd allow your brains a little break and the opportunity to gaze upon the marvel of Ibiza via my iPhone photo diary. Enjoy!


The gorgeous views from the plane journey had me and the girls squealing with excitement!



Our pool view at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel - I recommend this to any tourists looking for a lively and fun atmosphere!



The gorgeous food😍


And lets not forget the naughty (but incredibly nice) beverages that went down a treat on more than just the odd occasion!


To anyone thinking of going to Ibiza or just anyone going - VISIT CAFE MAMBOS AT SUNSET! I promise you won't regret it!




The nightlife and events are amazing - I definitely recommend Zoo Project! get your face and body painted and let your hair down gurllll


Although don't be surprised with pricier food/drinks at said venues... Ocean Beach as amazing of a club it was, was definitely not worth paying 19 euro's for a bloody burger! Do yourself a favour and eat beforehand!




If there is one place I couldn't recommend enough it is this beauty! YOG GOOD - create your own frozen yoghurt with plenty of flavours and toppings to choose for. The perfect way to cool down in the blazing Spanish heat.


'One More Day In Paradise' the quote on my top was quite literal on my final day.

Its safe to say I had the time of my life in Ibiza and the island well and truly has a piece of my heart. Expect me soon my love!

Hope you enjoyed this post and that it hasn't given you the post-summer blues as autumn rolls in.
Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments - I'll be sure to respond!

All my love,

Chloe xo






No comments:

Post a Comment