Sunday 11 September 2016

The end of an era - chloescorner

Sorry for missing yesterday's post guys - I know I promised one per day for 7 days but hey, sometimes life happens and thats okay! I wanted to enjoy my day yesterday and not have to come home and write a half hearted and rushed post that I wouldn't be fully happy with. To make up for it I've written you two today!

I started HOF on the 20th of August 2014, aged 17. A young, in-experienced girl who had no clue about the behind the scenes of retail. 2 years and a lil bit later, the 10th of September 2016 and I've left to take on my new chapter in life in Leeds!

To say I'm not going to be walking into work first thing on Monday morning as per usual is daunting and surreal - Its been a routine for me for the past two years and now its all done and dusted! It wasn't always easy, there were days where it would stress me out to the high heavens but I wouldn't swap my experience for the world. I've made so many lovely friends and some amazing memories along the way too that I will cherish forever. HOF girls, you gotta piece of my heart for life!

I totally wasn't expecting any gifts but they truly truly spoilt me rotten with this lot! I am a very lucky girl.

What do you buy the biscuit monster? A giant cookie!



My b-e-a-utiful little lucky penny charm to add to my Pandora bracelet!




Onwards and upwards now to new beginnings and bigger adventures - Leeds, I'm more than ready for ya!

All my love,

Chloe xo

No comments:

Post a Comment